Working with 1'1/2 " squares is and effort for me. Then I got my seam allowances wrong from the start. I started off with a 1/4" then some were a scant 1/4" each, so you know the seams weren't matching, but I forced them too. Then I starched it into submission. By the time I finish this block I was ready to throw it out the window (that is if the window was open, still cold out). I also did not like my fabric choices. The butterflies are o.k. but the 4 patches need a little work. Need to look through my stash a little more.
I also need to find out how to link these blocks to the Splendid Sampler. I have read how to link, but my mind does not wrap around it. Not concentrating, brain still on vacation. I might have to wait for Linda (eat, sleep, quilt) to get back from Atlantic City to walk me through this.
Here is little Asia taken her first steps. She is on her way here, so I have to clean up my sewing so she want get into in fabric or needles on the floor.